AT 9 TO THRIVE™ YOU WILL...
WORK WITH REALLY COOL PEOPLE
Our employees come from all walks of life. One has written multiple New York Times Bestsellers, another speaks four languages, one owns their own designer sock brand and some even have seven figure side hustles. We believe our diverse talents, interests, and experiences are what make 9 To Thrive so unique.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
We’re a fast-paced, social company where work and play mingle. Whether you're a part-time, full-time, remote or local employee - we pride ourselves on giving you the same time freedom we advertise to our clients. Not a morning person? Hate burning the midnight oil? No problem. Your work, your rules.
We’re on a quest to help people live their happiest and healthiest lives. We have a passionate, “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude, and believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We’re still small enough so that everyone can contribute with a CEO mindset. You'll also make an impact on the world by participating in our philanthropy programs.
Interested in a job below? We're looking for remote, part-time employees for the positions listed. Email your resume to email@example.com and we'll be in touch STAT!
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox, Hootsuite, Tailwind, etc) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience: Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement and execute marketing strategies and programs across our portfolio of clients. In this role, you’ll become experienced with campaign planning, brand management, event marketing, email marketing, social media management, and more.
You’re a self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual who is excited to take advantage of the opportunity to contribute to all aspects of our marketing department’s deliverables. You are a highly motivated individual who is passionate about leveraging marketing and events to make an impactful contribution to our company.
Social media & PR
Event management & coordination
Blog and content creation
Paid Ad Campaigns
Run weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to track and measure ROI for client programs and campaigns
Brand Management: Build strong brand recognition and credibility in the local tech community with regional office’s clients and candidates. Ensure positive online brand reputation across all digital channels.
Marketing Programs & Campaigns: Customize, execute and manage national outbound & inbound marketing activities to support revenue growth of regional sales office.
Event Management: Manage the planning, promotion, and execution of highly attended evemts
You’re our ideal candidate if:
You're a jack of all trades when it comes to Digital and Brand Marketing
You have excellent verbal and written communication
You are ambitious, motivated, and innovative with a strong desire to make an impact
You possess strong time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
You have a proven track record of being detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated
You have an ability to work and think independently and proactively, while exercising good judgement
You are a high individual performer
2-4 years experience in marketing and events
Excellent written and communication skills
Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media Platforms and Microsoft Office
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
CONTENT MARKETING MANAgeR
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand client's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
We are seeking a web developer to work on our websites and other projects as needed. This role is expected to bring an eye for design, along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the code you write.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Certified on our Content Management System, used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to own the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals of clients. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points:
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- Experience designing for a content management system. This person must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
PR + MEDIA RELATIONS MANAGER
We are seeking a media relations manager to play an integral role in public/media relations, corporate communications, and content creation for our company.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or relationship management.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging or op-ed development and experience with event management and sponsorships.
The Copywriter will be responsible for consistently creating interesting, insanely helpful, SEO-driven blog posts that drive traffic growth. This person will also analyze data, spot interesting trends, and manage our email newsletters.
The right candidate will be excited to ramp up quickly, care deeply about the quality and speed of their writing, work constructively with others, and thrive in an environment of constant change.
- Research and write multiple quality blog posts to hit deadlines
- Use data to uncover and identify high-performing post topics and formats, and correspondingly adjust editorial strategy.
- Work collaboratively with our SEO team to write and/or optimize posts around identified keyword strategies and goals.
- Write blog posts that perform well in search, on social, via email, and other digital channels (and can tailor their content promotion strategies to succeed on each platform).
- Work closely with other teammates to vet ideas and produce quality content in multiple formats beyond text-based content (infographics, SlideShares, ebooks, reports, videos, tools, etc).
- Run editorial calendar when needed.
- Manage internal and external contributors when needed and foster harmonious working relationships.
- Manage the Service Blog’s daily and weekly email newsletter.
- 1-3 years professional experience writing and editing blog posts or other content for the web, demonstrated with writing samples and/or a portfolio of work.
- Adaptability and comfort with a fast pace, constant change, and helping colleagues on other teams or blogs meet their goals. If you gravitate towards routine and regularity, this might not be the position for you.
- A desire and ability to go where the needs are -- whether that means writing, optimizing, or assisting with something entirely new. This person should be obsessed with driving results and flexible in how they get there.
- Comfort with collecting and analyzing data to continuously improve work and grow traffic.
- The ability and desire to solve for quantitative traffic metrics with creative products.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to adapt your tone of voice for various audiences and media formats.
- Customer service subject matter expertise, or a willingness and defined strategy to become a subject matter expert quickly.
- Insanely high attention to detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies make your skin crawl.
- Plays nice with others -- knows how to work well with internal and external stakeholders to achieve mutual goals.